Sunday, April 18, 2004

OK, so I've been gone a while...

Yeah, it's been a while, but I've been busier and busier. Who knew that Kindergarteners could be so exhausting. Further proof that the movie "Kindergarten Cop" was fake. The Govenator would have died of exhaustion halfway through the movie.

But, they took the kindergartners away from me, so I have more time to think of other things. Fifth Graders are a whole new ballgame, but at least they know the name of "8."

Of course, my frien Shaun decided to run for County Council, and I'm his campaign secretary, so that has me busy as well.

OK, now for some general questions:

1) Who the heck are we going to turn Iraq over to June 30?
2) Why can Bush flip-flop but Kerry can't?
3) Why isn't Kerry campaigning more?

OK, that's all for now. I hope to post a few times a week.

-Bob

No comments: